EchoPulse® Radar Nivåsensor
The general purpose 26 GHz. pulse radar level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 65.6’ (20m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module. The non-contact liquid level sensor is intended for chemical storage or process applications in above or below grade tanks of any material. Select this sensor for challenging process conditions with corrosive media, light surface foam or agitation, higher temperature or pressure, condensation or vapor, and installation in a flange fitting. Typical applications include bulk storage and process tanks.
- 316L antenna with PTFE inner shield for corrosive media
- Simple configuration via integral push button display module
- 26 GHz. pulse radar is unaffected by vapor or condensation
- 12” (30cm) dead band enables utilization of the entire tank
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
- Rugged IP67 aluminum enclosure with polycarbonate window
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.