Flowline EchoPro® LR41 Egensikker Radar Nivåsensor for faste stoffer
The intrinsically safe 26 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 229.7’ (70m) with a 4-20 mA analog and HART digital signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module or HART communicator. The non-contact solids level sensor is intended for dry solid media including aggregates, grains, pellets, powders and building materials. Select this sensor for challenging process conditions with moderate to significant dust, and installation with an adjustable gimbal flange or mounting bracket. Typical applications include silos, stockpiles, transfer stations and crushers.
- Rugged 316L stainless steel antenna and process mount
- Configuration via push button display or HART communicator
- Gimbal flange for easy positioning with the angle of repose
- Antenna air-purge for use with significant dust conditions
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- PTFE antenna cover for use with moderate dust conditions
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
- IP67 stainless enclosure with polycarbonate display window
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.