Flowline Switch-Tek™ LZ12 Nivåbryter vibrasjon
The general purpose vibration liquid level switch provides high or low liquid level detection of dirty liquids or those with light to medium coating or scaling characteristics with a 1A relay output. Media examples include wastewater, diluted caustic soda and copper sulfate. For optimum performance, the sensor automatically adjusts for coating build up, and if necessary, outputs a proactive maintenance alarm to request cleaning. The submersible PP-Ryton® level switch sensor is universally mounted through the tank wall or inside the tank, and connected to a PLC or relay controller.
- Automatic coating adjustment optimizes sensor performance
- Submersible Ryton® sensor with polypropylene cable for corrosive liquids
- Maintenance alarm proactively alerts user if sensor cleaning is required
- 60VA SPST relay selectable NO or NC via power supply wiring polarity
- Compatible with Smart Trak and Switch-Pak installation fittings