Flowline Switch-Pro™ LCXX Nivåbryter kontroller
Available in CSA approved, general purpose (LC4X) or isolation (LC9X) versions with built-in intrinsic safety barriers for use with associated apparatus, the level switch controller is offered in three configurations for pump and valve control. The LC40/90 accepts one level switch input and provides one 10A relay. The LC41 accepts two level switch inputs and provides one latching 10A relay for automatic fill or empty control. The LC42/92 accepts three level switch inputs with one latching 10A relay output for automatic fill or empty control, and a second non-latching 10A relay for high level alarm or low level alarm. Select the general purpose or isolation controller type and model based on your classification and control requirements. For field mount installation, add a single or double NEMA box with optional flash and/or audible alarm.
- Fail-safe relay control of pumps or valves with 0-60 second delay
- Optional built-in intrinsic safety barriers for hazardous applications
- Easy setup with LED indicators for sensor, power and relay status
- 35 mm DIN rail mount PP enclosure with removable terminal strips
- Invert switch changes relay state from NO to NC without rewiring
- Available with custom NEMA boxes and tank alarm accessories
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.