Flowline EchoPro® LR26 Egensikker Radar Nivåsensor
The intrinsically safe 6.3 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 114.8’ (35m) with a 4-20 mA analog and HART digital signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module or HART communicator. The non-contact liquid level sensor is intended for chemical and petroleum storage or process applications in above grade metal or reinforced concrete tanks or below grade tanks of any material. Select this sensor for harsh process conditions with corrosive or low dielectric media, heavy surface foam or agitation, higher pressure, steam, condensation or vapor, and installation in a flange fitting. Due to the wider beam angle, special attention should be given to ensure that the sensor is located with unobstructed measurement space. Typical applications include process tanks.
- 316L antenna with PTFE inner shield for corrosive media
- Configuration via push button display or HART communicator
- 6.3 GHz. pulse radar is unaffected by most foam and agitation
- 12” (30cm) dead band enables utilization of the entire tank
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Auto-temperature compensation for accurate measurement
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
- IP67 stainless enclosure with polycarbonate display window
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.